Who We Are?
We are a full gospel non- denominational, Christian Ministry base in Carson, California.If this is your first time attending Church or you’re looking to connect with a Church community, we welcome you! There are many ways for you and your family to experience real life change. Every service is filled with worship, praise and the preaching and teaching of God’s Word.
* We believe in the bible as inspired Word of God. It is composed of all the Old and New Testaments, given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness. II Tim 3:16; II Pet. 1:20-21
* We believe in Jesus Christ as the incarnate Son of God who was crucified for man's sin and after He died, was buried, and He rose again from the dead. He was concieved of the Holy Ghost and was born of a virgin and became THE ONLY WAY TO GOD. No one can come to God except through Him. John 1:14 ; John 14:6 ; Luke 1:34-35 ; John 1:29
* We believe in the Holy Trinity composed of ONE TRIUNE GOD in three distinct person, Father , Son and Holy Ghost I Pet. 1:2
* We believe in the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Godhead. He is the executive of the Godhead who performs several tasks; Counselor, Comforter, Strenghtener, Advocate, Teacher, Intercessor and Standby. John 14:26; John 16:13-14; Acts 6:31
* We believe in the personal and bodily resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ and He is now the believers' High Priest interceding and reigning at the right hand of God the Father in heaven. I Cor. 15:4-6; Acts 1:3; Heb. 4:15; Heb. 7:25
* We believe in the Baptism in the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues as prophesied in Joel 2:28; Acts 1:8; Acts 2:4
* We believe that He is personally coming back again to take His own unto Himself. He is going to return no longer as a Saviour but as a Judge and King. He wil return personally, bodily, visibly to set up His kingdom forever and ever. I Thess. 4:13-18; Matt. 25:31-46; Rev 20:4-6
* We believe that miracles are still here through the Ministry of the Holy Spirit and that spiritual gifts are available in the body of Christ for the exercise thereof and for building up the body of Christ. Heb. 13:8; I Cor. 12:8-10; Rom. 12
Statement of Purpose
Faith in Christ Church and Worldwide Ministries is a local body of Christ, seeking to be his servant. We exist to worship God (Deut. 6:5), to care for one another (Gal. 5:14), to reach out to the world (Matt. 28:18), and bring every person to maturity in Christ (Eph. 4:12-13).
We will worship God for who He is and what He has done.
- Through fellowshipping with Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit, both individually and corporately;
- Through recognizing the primacy of the preaching and teaching of the Word of God;
- Through praising God in music and in prayer; and
- Through offering all we are, and all we have to Him.
We will care for one another.
- Through sharing each others joys and burdens;
- Through sacrificially serving one another;
- Through recognizing, developing and using our spiritual gifts;
- Through recognizing redemptive discipline.
We will reach out to our community, this nation, and the world.
- Through declaring the Gospel both with our presence and our proclamation;
- Through reproducing our life in Christ by evangelism;
- Through equipping all members to serve in their sphere of life;
- Through praying for, sending, giving, and going to the unreached peoples of the world (Missions);
- Through establishing fellowships worldwide.
We will discipline believers to become holy, spirit-filled men and women.
- Through teaching people to obey God's Word;
- Through making disciples, baptizing and bringing people to maturity in Christ's body, the Church.